1. This Website Terms and Conditions Policy governs your use of this website; by using this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use this website.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
“Computer” includes any computer, tablet, phone or other device through which you can visit or view our site;
“Hard drive” includes any permanent or temporary storage mechanism on a computer;
“Site” or “website” means the site located at the address www.nexcommobility.com;
“Us” means Nexcom; and “You” means the visitor or user of our site.
4. Unless otherwise stated, we and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
5. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
6. You must not:
8. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
9. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software.
10. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
11. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
12. Access to certain areas of this website may be restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at our discretion.
13. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
14. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
15. In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
16. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
17. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third partys legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
18. You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
19. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or store on our servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
20. This website is provided “as is” without any representation or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
21. Without prejudicial to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
23. We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website, including, for the avoidance of doubt, the sale of any items through this website:
24. Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any:
25. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
26. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
27. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
28. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as us.
29. If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
30. You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of us legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
31. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
32. We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
33. We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
34. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
35. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
36. These terms and conditions, together with any associated policies that are referred to in this Policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
37. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws set in the United States and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.